What are cookies?
Cookies consist of code installed in the browser that assist the Holder of data processing in the provision according to the purposes described service. Some of the purposes of the installation of the Cookies may also require the consent of the User.
This site makes use of technical used only to cookies to allow navigation to the user or to provide a service requested by the user himself.
They are not used for other purposes and are installed by the owner of the website. Can be divided into the navigation cookie or session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to the technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality of cookies, that allow a user browsing the function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
For the installation of these cookies you are not required the prior consent of the users because the nature of this transfer of data is technically required for the purposes of navigation, while it remains subject to the obligation to give this information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code.
This site, merely for statistical purposes, uses analytical cookies created and made available by third parties (Google Analytics). In these cases to protect your privacy the owner has adopted a way as to reduce the power of the analytical identification cookie by making anonymous your IP address before it happens any storage or processing.
There are also profiling cookie aimed at creating their profiles to you and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net but the owner of this site has decided not to use them in Given the considerable invasiveness that such devices may have within the private sphere of users.
Cookies collected for the purposes listed above may be disclosed to the relevant bodies in charge of managing the site for the performance, even in part, to activities concerning the assignment; They shall not be disseminated and communicated to third parties except to the previously cited anonymous.
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of their data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, correction or deletion. In addition the data subject can always exercise all other rights granted by Art. 7, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and art. 15 GDPR, including in particular the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
Right to access personal data and other rights
The user (hereinafter also "interested"), pursuant to the provisions of art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR, is entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Controller, the data processors and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication;
- ask the Owner to access personal data (art 15 GDPR), the correction (art 16 GDPR) or the cancellation (Article 17 GDPR) of the same, the limitation of treatment or to oppose their treatment (Article 18 GDPR);
- to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
How to control cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the user can manage your preferences for cookies directly into your browser and prevent - for example - that third parties can install. Via your browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past. It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. You can find information about how to manage cookies in your browser to the following addresses:
Holder of data treatment: Gexcel srl located in Loc. Piscinamanna Pula 09010 Cagliari, Italy
Privacy Manager: Mr. Giorgio Paolo Maria Vassena