The OPMMS performs real-time 3D monitoring and calculation in a simple and effective way through an easy to use desktop application user interface. OPMMS lets the terrestrial laser scanner keep watch on your site 24/7, by automated user-configurable warning system and time-based statistical report generation for technical analysis.
OPMMS - MAIN SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Long range laser scanner control to schedule acquisitions in time
- Automatic identification of changes in multiple ROIs (1) based on user defined thresholds
- Changed areas display, supported by displacement and displacement rate graphs over time interval
- E-mail and SMS (2) alert notification when changes overcomes the user-defined thresholds
- Remote access to the changed areas display (3)
- Mask function to exclude areas where vehicle, objects or people can interfere with the change detection
- Laser scanner operations and internal status such as the temperature, battery level, power, and network connection are showed in real-time
- Customizable scheduler function to run periodical lidar acquisitions
- Possibility to insert intermediate reference scans along the time sequence
- Monitoring session management: reviewable archive of monitoring sequences in time
- Possibility to set up multiple monitoring ROIs
- Configurable thresholds and alerts
- Automatic alignment between sequential scans
- Deep analysis tools (profiles, section, area & volume) for the lidar scans archived by OPMMs: direct connection to Reconstructor software
- Reliable storage of the internal database and 3D scans
(1) ROI: region of interest, rectangular view points where the lidar periodically acquires 3D data.
(2) E-mail alerts included. Text messages alert provided on-demand and subjected to the availability of a text messaging local service provider. Subscription fee and traffic costs not included.
(3) Possibility to set up remote access to the OPMMS control unit to display the changes from remote PCs connected in the same sub net
To improve your OPMMS, we recommend adding Reconstructor® Mining to perform alignment tasks and accurate volume calculation.
Per migliorare il tuo OPMMS, è consigliata l'aggiunta di Reconstructor® Mining per eseguire allineamenti e accurati calcoli di volume.
RECONSTRUCTOR® MINING - PUNTI CHIAVE
- Importazione di dati non strutturati di sensori lidar differenti (terrestri, aerei, mobili); nuvole di punti 3D; mesh e DTM
- Filtraggio avanzato di dati
- Allineamento e georeferenziazione delle scansioni
- Creazione di DTM
- Formati Geotiff e UAV supportati
- Estrazione di dati: volume di sterro e riporto, creste e valli, isolinee, monitoraggio di pendenze e identivicazione di cambiamenti (change detection)
- Esportazione in CAD e in altri software di modellazione (3DStudioMax, Rhinoceros, Cinema 4D, ecc.)